Search Flipkart

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Chinaman: The Legend of Pradeep Mathew

"If you've never seen a cricket match; if you have and it has made you snore; if you can't understand why anyone would watch, let alone obsess over this dull game, then this is the book for you" read this quote from the book in a newspaper and was instantly convinced that It's for me. I read it months later and was quite impressed by the story woven around cricket. I never thought I would enjoy something like that, but I did. I still am not a cricket worshipper, but now i understand that there is some magic in it. If you are like me, read "Chinaman : The Legend of Pradeep Mathew" by Shehan Karunatilaka a story based around Cricket, Sri Lanka and Cricket in Sri Lanka. A must read for cricket crazy Bookaholics. too.

No comments:

Post a Comment